DSU/Blog News


Today, I think it is finally time to announce plans that have been in the making for a long time now. Recently, you may have seen that we finally completed the Annabelle Series for the screenplay, For Annabelle (book 3 of The DSU, available to read on the blog now if you follow the link). In completing this series we have actually completed an indirect exploration of every single screenplay that is currently out on the blog. As you may know, the screenplays are available to purchase on amazon singularly or as part of packs (DSU Collections). I am looking to soon launch a new set of DSU content: DSU+.


DSU+, or DSU plus, will bring together the essays that were written on the blog with the screenplays as a collector's edition or extended pack. The essays on the blog will then be altered and edited so that they work in book format, and I will also be updating or editing the screenplays, too. Some may just be tweaked ever so slightly, but, there may be an instance of a new edition of a screenplay coming out.

It will be a long process, editing all of the essays and the screenplays before consolidating them into one book. However, I am currently working on a format in which this could work, and because I think this will be possible, I am announcing that this will be the next venture of the DSU. So, following the release of book 8, you will next be seeing - and probably before book 9 - the first book of DSU+. This is an early (certainly not the final) design of the cover:


I hope this intrigues followers of the blog and The DSU. More information on this series will come out in the future, but I think now is the right time to announce this to you all.

Before I let you go, I have to apologise: this will be a slow week for the blog as I'm currently juggling many projects. I will get out as many posts as I can to you over the next few days, but things should be back to normal soon.

Thanks for reading.

Popular Posts